Little Bear Video

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Had my daughter out hunting with me, she got to see her first bear while hunting, if you listen closely you can hear her say "shoot it anyway"to me right after I told her "season ain't open" lol!!! I guess she was pretty excited, anyway i thought you fellow roksliders would enjoy!
[video=youtube;SRjFkKj1jCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRjFkKj1jCw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hall256

WKR
Had my daughter out hunting with me, she got to see her first bear while hunting, if you listen closely you can hear her say "shoot it anyway"to me right after I told her "season ain't open" lol!!! I guess she was pretty excited, anyway i thought you fellow roksliders would enjoy!
[video=youtube;SRjFkKj1jCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRjFkKj1jCw&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Nice, I'm sure she was excited...are you still hunting up by Highland WMA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
Glendon Mullins

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I live about 30 minutes from the WMA, I rarely hunt it, if I am over that way and hunting, I go to my wife's grandad's farm and hunt. I am lucky, I am on national forest within 100 yards of my property here at the house, so I dont really have to drive over to the WMA to hunt.

Hall256

WKR
I live about 30 minutes from the WMA, I rarely hunt it, if I am over that way and hunting, I go to my wife's grandad's farm and hunt. I am lucky, I am on national forest within 100 yards of my property here at the house, so I dont really have to drive over to the WMA to hunt.
Oh ok, I couldn't remember...i knew you were around that area. If my schedule holds up im planning on heading up there this weekend, hoping it will be a good time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk