David Haeg Alaska

A buddy just brought a story to my attention. It came up because of the BC Grizzly Hunt Ban. An Alaskan guide, David Haeg had an accident on a bear hunt where his client got shot by an assistant guide and he's been charged with shooting wolves out of an airplane outside of program boundaries and illegal taking of wolverines. He claimed in court that maps were falsified and that he has proof of the corruption in the Alaskan judicial system.

Anyone know anything about this? Sounds crazy.

Well, I can't say I know much of the history of this case, but watching the video of him getting Tazed in the courtroom the other day was quite interesting.

BRWNBR

WKR
Ya I know about this. Talked with dave about it at length a few times. The shooting of the client was just a accident. Client stepped in front of the assistant guide when he fired.
As a general rule of the troopers go after your livelihood.....you aren’t going to get it back easily.

OP
O
Ya I know about this. Talked with dave about it at length a few times. The shooting of the client was just a accident. Client stepped in front of the assistant guide when he fired.
As a general rule of the troopers go after your livelihood.....you aren’t going to get it back easily.

Do you know anything about the altered map claims etc?

BRWNBR

WKR
All I know is heresay. I have good relationships with the troopers that work my areas and I respect their profession. I do all I can to not put them in a position to have to make a judgment call on any activity I’m engaged in.
Is dave guilty? Yup. He shot wolves outside the boundary.
Is there any conspiracy involving his case or evidence against him? I have no way to answer that without speculation.

OP
O
Thanks. Curiosity satiated. I would think that alteration of maps would be pretty simple to prove. Seems like the accident was an unfortunate accident and the poaching was poaching.

BRWNBR

WKR
I doubt anything is simple when your life has been turned upside down.

Troopers/judges/lawyers are all people with feelings/judgment/motives just like the guys sitting across the courtroom. When people are dealing with people there is always the chance of a private agenda being pushed. Dave sure seems to believe something is against him. Maybe there is. But the state is in no position to ever say they are wrong.

Last edited:
They tazed the shit out of that old boy. If you said the F word in court in Georgia they would throw you in jail for a month I bet.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
A buddy just brought a story to my attention. It came up because of the BC Grizzly Hunt Ban. An Alaskan guide, David Haeg had an accident on a bear hunt where his client got shot by an assistant guide and he's been charged with shooting wolves out of an airplane outside of program boundaries and illegal taking of wolverines. He claimed in court that maps were falsified and that he has proof of the corruption in the Alaskan judicial system.

Anyone know anything about this? Sounds crazy.
As I browsed thru some old posts I found this thread. Did u know this episode is still ongoing?
Brwnbr says David Haeg is guilty. Not true.
Poster asks about the falsified map. Says ‘that’ should be “pretty simple to prove.” Indeed! I’ve seen the map. It was clearly altered by drawing in false Unit boundary lines. This map that was used by the prosecution was NOT given to Haeg’s attorney in discovery as REQUIRED. Further, there is a tape recording of Tony Zellers (the shooter) along with the prosecutor and Trooper discussing PRIOR to trial that the boundaries drawn in the map were in error. They used it anyhow and Haeg never saw the map till well after the trial.
This case is much bigger than David Haeg. David Haeg has positively documented many many felony acts over the years by public officials to cover each other’s tracks. I’ve seen the evidence firsthand. It’s rock solid and has the potential to virtually collapse our justice system here in Alaska.
You can browse Haeg’s website at Alaskastateofcorruption.
His battle is ongoing and deserves support. His saga could be any one of you.

sneaky

"DADDY"
As I browsed thru some old posts I found this thread. Did u know this episode is still ongoing?
Brwnbr says David Haeg is guilty. Not true.
Poster asks about the falsified map. Says ‘that’ should be “pretty simple to prove.” Indeed! I’ve seen the map. It was clearly altered by drawing in false Unit boundary lines. This map that was used by the prosecution was NOT given to Haeg’s attorney in discovery as REQUIRED. Further, there is a tape recording of Tony Zellers (the shooter) along with the prosecutor and Trooper discussing PRIOR to trial that the boundaries drawn in the map were in error. They used it anyhow and Haeg never saw the map till well after the trial.
This case is much bigger than David Haeg. David Haeg has positively documented many many felony acts over the years by public officials to cover each other’s tracks. I’ve seen the evidence firsthand. It’s rock solid and has the potential to virtually collapse our justice system here in Alaska.
You can browse Haeg’s website at Alaskastateofcorruption.
His battle is ongoing and deserves support. His saga could be any one of you.
Says the man with one post. What's up Dave?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Not Dave, of course, but have u ever looked into his case?
Here’s the unit map from the hunting reg book. Next, the doctored (falsified) aeronautics map with the false boundary of unit 19c drawn in by the prosecution.

Attachments

• 1AD0C861-381B-4071-8202-C677EC37887B.jpeg
    1AD0C861-381B-4071-8202-C677EC37887B.jpeg
    575.9 KB · Views: 42

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
This is the actual falsified map that was used at trial to convict David Haeg. (With one exception blue line which was added to show the actual true boundary as shown in the hunt reg book).
Notice how they falsely drew the pink line with a very definitive protrusion far to the west to include the black boxes, highlighted in pink, which were the wolf kill sites.
Again, the blue-green line was NOT on the map when shown to the jury. The pink-orange line WAS on the map when shown to the jury and I don’t know how anyone can argue that such an obvious protrusion that simply encompassed the wolf kill sites as the prosecutor falsely drew, can be legitimately considered a simple mistake.
No, it was blatant and a felony to knowingly present false testimony to convict someone. Prosecution KNEW because there is tape recorded discussion of the shooter, the Trooper, and the prosecutor discussing the FALSIFIED map PRIOR to the trial.
Two more quick notes.... testimony was given in court later that affirms what I just wrote and is in documented court transcripts.
Also, this map that was falsified and used in court by the State was not given to Haeg’s Attorney under discovery prior to trial as REQUIRED by law.
What I just laid out is all verifiable and only the tip of the iceberg of what corruption is going on.... and PROVABLE.
It could be you in his position. It could be anyone. He needs support and we need to make this court corruption common knowledge with the public.
please comment on info I presented.

Attachments

• 4F62778B-12D8-4855-A37A-A02456F99273.png
    4F62778B-12D8-4855-A37A-A02456F99273.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 41

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Although the resolution may be a bit inferior, let me point out the obvious. Make note of the black dot on the regs book which shows where Lime Village is on the map. It shows Lime Village to be clearly well west of unit 19c in the reg book.
Notice how the orangeish/pink unit line drawn in the falsified map used to convict is well west of where Lime Village exists on the aeronautical map. You will find the Village marked just south of the protrusion they drew in on the very same aeronautical map if you look close.
In essence, Lime Village location on both maps shown is the reference point that will clearly show u the deception.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
This battle continues. A group of folks are attempting to get a resolution passed thru the Kenai pennisula Borough that would acknowledge the constitutional rights given to grand jurors to investigate crimes and/or public concerns of safety and welfare of its citizens. This resolution will be sponsored by one of the Kenai assemblymen at a early January meeting and will be interested for public comment before adoption and voting by the complete assembly.
I would like to alert other Alaskans that this resolution most likely be coming to your area of the state soon. We The People are going to take back our State and Country.