Ethics Continued

I was finding it hard to get excited and motivated for the upcoming weekend hunt after discovering someone had found my bait site and had harvested a bear. My first goal of the season was to help a good friend punch a tag on his first bear. Considering he had limited time and that he would be happy with any bear made feelings even worse that we had a bear going and it had been taken off of our had work and time.

Despite feeling discouraged and down we hit it hard this past weekend. Our work and determination was rewarded yesterday when this nice boar came in and presented him with a shot.

It felt great that we were able to make it happen for him off the same site that some a** hat had in my opinion poached. And it was a much better bear:

image (2).jpg

image (1).jpg

image.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was finding it hard to get excited and motivated for the upcoming weekend hunt after discovering someone had found my bait site and had harvested a bear. My first goal of the season was to help a good friend punch a tag on his first bear. Considering he had limited time and that he would be happy with any bear made feelings even worse that we had a bear going and it had been taken off of our had work and time.

Despite feeling discouraged and down we hit it hard this past weekend. Our work and determination was rewarded yesterday when this nice boar came in and presented him with a shot.

It felt great that we were able to make it happen for him off the same site that some a** hat had in my opinion poached. And it was a much better bear:

View attachment 72026

View attachment 72027

View attachment 72025
Awesome that it worked out for you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk