ID and WY Grizzly Draw

So how does it all work with the people who have entered the lottery in hopes of "saving" a grizzly? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-activists-grizzly-hunt-20180719-story.html

By the hunt setup described above, if one of these people draws and doesn't report to come hunt within a certain amount of days, does the next in line get to hunt? Even if they come for their period and "hunt", the way I understand is that they really haven't prevented anything besides someone hunting for that period and the next guy in line comes the following week.

Seems like a pretty epic backfire for these people. At least they are finally pitching in financially! I wonder if there is a website or FB page where they are updating if they drew an opportunity.

204guy

WKR
The good thing about the way the 1-6 zones are set up is the mortality quota. It'd be super easy to just have 2 hunters afield at the same time next year. Or 3 or whatever to get the # of bears killed G&F wants. Let them finally contribute to conservation while doing almost nothing to prevent bears from being killed. Also I'd be super surprised if they make it to #8 before a sow is killed.