Counting down!

Michael Pawul

Lil-Rokslider
T - minus one month until the opener for Western WA archery blacktail, with elk to follow shortly after! Not much else on my mind at this point other than that and bear opening for my unit in 2 weeks and a 4 day backpack trip for bears prior to deer season! Working through all summer while everyone else was taking their time off will be paying off shortly with some much needed time in the woods!!!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Won't be long and we'll be looking for this guy or one of his brothers.

b493aebdee74a4fbfe58b0627182ed0a.jpg

Good luck to you guys!! I am pumped for the opener here in California. We have a couple weeks left here for it to open in the part of the b zones I hunt. Its always hot but hopefully we'll be able to put some stalks on bucks and bears.

this will be my first year bowhunting. Super stoked to be getting out there in Aug and getting after the bucks before they disappear. Unbelievable how little blacktail talk there is on this site. For me, public land/wilderness blacktail is what its all about

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
25th of August bow only season opens here in British Columbia, cant wait to get out and chase blacktails and black bears.