California Hunters? Where you at?

530Chukar

WKR
Redding here. Most time is spent hunting X1 and C with the occasional B tag. I’ve been concentrating on more out of state hunting the last few year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loco4dux

WKR
Turlock....

I'm all booked up on out of state hunts this year but maybe next year a CA hunt on the East side...

I still hunt A zone every year regardless, but private.

Haackea1

FNG
Recently moved here with the Navy, looking to spend some time in the B's around Trinity with bow and rifle. Based out of Monterey...always open to backpack hunts

I'm currently working out of tehachapi. Spend some time shooting steel on BLM and usually go for a day hike most weekends. I'd be down to help with some scouting and do some hiking this summer. Doubtful I'll buy a CA tag but who knows. I have a few tags in WY and MT this year.

East Bay.

I'll probably get an A and D3-5. Was going to try for an X but a WY hunt and so.e other events got in the way. One more point for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

San Diego. First year hunting. Going to make it really hard on myself by staying local, and using a recurve.

SloMoPete

FNG
Ventura (for 1 more year then up to Monterey)

A-zone and spent some time in D6, public land/backpacking. Rifle and bow. I've only been hunting for a few years and am yet to harvest a deer but I can't wait for this season.

Ryguy

FNG
Didn’t know about this site until last night and haven’t seen much about ca hunting. SoCal here typically d14 but thinking about packing into d7 this year. At least scout it last weekend of June