Anyone flown with BRA this year?

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
I couldn't open those pictures
we had the same thing saw lots of cows and calves just not many bulls,when we landed there was a bunch of nice bulls around but we had to wait with flying rule of no hunting until next day, then they all seemed to vanish. The group I was with flew into Jobe lake 2 times before and we were hoping to go there but there was hunters still in there, so they took us to that lake.

Backwater

FNG
I couldn't open those pictures
we had the same thing saw lots of cows and calves just not many bulls,when we landed there was a bunch of nice bulls around but we had to wait with flying rule of no hunting until next day, then they all seemed to vanish. The group I was with flew into Jobe lake 2 times before and we were hoping to go there but there was hunters still in there, so they took us to that lake.

You said you guys saw two grizzly bears. Did your group see any wolves?

Backwater

FNG
Yes they did. They shot one too, along with a fox.

Dexter Garyson, how do you know if you weren't in their group? Its not like they haphazardly covered the rotting carcasses in grass 20 feet behind camp so that the two giant grizzly bears they saw would try to come eat them while you were nestled in your tent...

Or did they...

Dexter Garyson, how do you know if you weren't in their group? Its not like they haphazardly covered the rotting carcasses in grass 20 feet behind camp so that the two giant grizzly bears they saw would try to come eat them while you were nestled in your tent...

Or did they...

e45f112d3ebb8d2f291cb9290a00e45d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a solid hunt. I'll throw dex's pic up cause the links ain't working. And a couple of mine.

89ce953dc4627dab612272e85abcff35.jpg

af7a2b9b9d64133e510c96e19779b0be.jpg

5387b51f59b7e074d5054ff79c0885ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk