Sitka Kelvin Lite Hoody vs FL Uncompahgre.

Does anybody know how the FL Uncompaghre will fit compared to the Sitka Kelvin Lite Hoody?

I have a Kelvin Lite Hoody in size large and it is a hair short in the arms. Would a large uncompaghre fit me or an XL? Cant really try one on since they are factory direct now.

Thanks

caws907

FNG
The uncompaghre fit is usually a size larger. I got an xl, which is what I usually wear, and it almost swamps me. Definitely do not size up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPool1842

WKR
Not sure, but I just sold Kelvin lite hoody size large because it was tight under my arms. I bought the FL Uncompaghre to try. Will let you know how it compares soon..

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know how they compare in terms of
Warmth? The uncompahgre definitely has a tougher face fabric that is more wind proof and has a better dwr coating, but I haven’t tested either in the field even though I own both.

From wearing them around the house the Sitka KL ‘feels’ warmer. Although I like the first lite better in every other way.

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
At 6'3 205lbs, I wear an XL in the Kelvin Lite and a L in the Uncompahgre. Hope that helps!

I have a xxl in the kelvin lite and xl in the uncomphrgen. I have long arms and the uncomplaining works fine. I think the kelvin is a bit warmer.

JD619er

WKR
The uncompahrge to me is warmer. The Kelvin lite has the stretch side panels that don’t offer any insulation

6’1 220lbs. I wear an XL I literally every other top I’ve ever purchased EXCEPT the unpronounceable. I was told to size down and I’m glad I did. I went with a Large. Plenty of room for layers and it is very warm. I tried on the Kelvin lite hoody and it felt very warm as well and an XL fit me well. I love the mapped insulation in the uncomgoofable hood. It’s a great coat but it’s slightly larger in packed down mode than a down puffy.

a199d53117df013103f404e48d6299dc.jpg

GPool1842

WKR
Well the Unc in size large is too large. I am going to swap for a M. Guess what they said was right... size down.

OP
M
Thanks guys! Now i need to find someone wants to trade my Kelvin Lite Hoody for Uncompahgre!