100% polyester

snowplow

WKR
Im still on the search for pants that work for me in the wet stickerbush riddled pacific northwest.

I just tried out some OR voodoo nylon pants. They were nice, light, tough and dried quick. But when l hit the first blackberry l knew l was screwed. The pants held up fine, but by the end of the hike my legs were bloody. They offered NO mechanical protection.

Im looking for some pants that offer enough protection to make it doable and hopefully dry quick.

The best lve ran so far has been the dayone cowboy suede. The material seemed perfect but l didnt love the pant itself. Didnt soak up water much at all, dried quick and was TOUGH. I believe they were 100% polyester.

Anyone know of other pants that might workout? Or others offered in polyester?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

OP
S

snowplow

WKR
Regular levis are great. If they only werent cotton. Trim cut so they dont hang loose ti get snagged and thick and tight weaved enough that the stickers dont stick very much. Some pants like marino for example are like velcro. Just trying to say l dont need anything too crazy like chaps or double knees. Worn in jeans are just fine.

Ill get more dayone pants if l need to but was hoping for something a little more technical.

I’ve been reading that the First Lite corrugates are absolutely indestructible. I also live in the PNW so I feel your pain. Those will be my next pair of pants for just that reason.

OP
S

snowplow

WKR
I believe the firstlite corrugates are nylon. If that's the case I would definitely get the Dayone Cowboy suede instead. I can assure you they are 100% bomb-proof. They dry fast too and are completely silent. I may go back to them just exploring other options. I'm done with nylon.
I’ve been reading that the First Lite corrugates are absolutely indestructible. I also live in the PNW so I feel your pain. Those will be my next pair of pants for just that reason.

OP
S

snowplow

WKR
Ive been impressed with gamehide in the past. I didnt realize they were still around.

Looks like SKRE hardscrabbles are 100% polyester. Anyone use them?