Fleece Pants

Rokwiia

WKR
I'm trying to find a pair of heavy fleece pants. I already have a pair of North Face fleece pants that are fantastic but no longer fit. They partially zip up on the pant leg and snap on the side. They were great in cold weather because they were both warm and light. Light at least compared to heavy wool pants like Woolrich.

I've searched for pants like these and all I see are very thin fleece pants that look like sweatpants. Can anyone think of a place that sells a heavy fleece pant?

P1030015.jpgP1030016.jpg

Military surplus fleece bibs. They are usually pretty cheap. I’ve had the jacket but not the pants. I loved the jacket both the old style with pit zips and new style without. If th pants are anything like them then they should be good.

Jeffh0214

FNG
Day One has fleece pants. You can get them insulated as well.

Pants (Fleece)

I'd email them and ask them to send you a fabric sample to see if it suits your needs.

adamm88

WKR
Look at the mil surplus pant, I think there under $15 shipped on ebay. Also look at wader/fly fishing companies, alot of them sell fleece pants to put under waders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idahomnts

Lil-Rokslider
Predator stealth fleece, heavy fleece , double check sizing as they run big ,

I have a pair of the Russell L3 fleece pants they might have been L4. I wear kuiu guides now and haven’t used them in 3-4 years. I’ll get you some pictures if you are interested. These are probably a 300 weight pant fairly open fluffy fleece