best gaiters

Not sure if I should put this here or in the footwear forum.
I am in the market for some new gaiters. Mine are some old junk from who knows where and I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.
I am really looking between the OR Expedition Croc vs. the Kuiu Yukon.
What are your thoughts between these two. If someone wants to lend me some for the season I would be happy to test them out :p.
Thanks in advance!

idig4au

WKR
I use OR Croc's without issue for the majority of my mt hunts. they are durable and work well. I've heard good things about the Kuiu Yukon gaiters but haven't seen the necessity to try. If its not broken, don't fix it.....

TheCougar

WKR
Never used the OR, but I have the Kuiu. It’s one of the few pieces of Kuiu gear I own, because I think it’s the best of the bunch. Well made, the material is quieter than any other I’ve tried, and it keeps you dry. All for the low low price of $90 and your soul!!!

LaHunter

WKR
I hunted once with a guy that had some OR gaiters. They were loud. I’m sure they are tough, but his made too much noise. I’ve used Kenetreks and the Kuiu Yukon’s and both work well and are quiet. The Kenetreks will fit thicker calves

Trial153

WKR
I tried several. The two that have stayed around are the OR and Sitka

JD619er

WKR
I know you didn’t mention these gaiters but the kenetrek hunting gaiters are great and cheaper than the other two. Black Ovis has them and you can get 10% off with the rokslide discount

Vandal 44

WKR
I have been using the Kuiu Gaiters for several years with good success. I did have one of the snap pull out but other than that they have been good