LPP vs FGA Super Cub

I own and use frequently my LPP. however, I saw on the internet this jacket from Frontier Gear of alaska called the Super Cub. For anyone who has used both, which is warmer, and, how would you compare the two overall? My LPP is getting pretty beat up, and I will probably get it again, just curious how the Super Cub compares. It caught my eye.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Fjelljeger

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking at both the LPP and the Super Cub. I decided on the Super Cub. I got it on sale for about $270. I will be using it on my upcoming sheep hunt next week. When I get back I will let you know how it worked out.

OP
S
Awesome man thanks, and good luck to you on your hunt!!
I was looking at both the LPP and the Super Cub. I decided on the Super Cub. I got it on sale for about $270. I will be using it on my upcoming sheep hunt next week. When I get back I will let you know how it worked out.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

I’m cuurious to hear how you liked it, I’ve seen these before but never known anybody who had one.

OP
S
Hope you had a good sheep hunt. What did you think of the Super Cub?

Saw these Frontier Gear pants, and a search led me to this thread. Anyone with any input on the jacket or pants compared to the LPP?