Which vest to get?

I am looking to get a vest for all around use. I plan to use during antelope hunting and as a extra layer during elk and deer season. I have been eying the Firstlite Uncompahgre, Firstlite Hybrid Sawtooth, Sitka Kelvin, and Sitka Jetstream vests. Im suffering from analysis paralysis. What are you guys using and happy with. I like the idea of the puffy vests for packability but want something durable too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FlyGuy

WKR
I have the jetstream and the Kelvin. Different uses all together. Both are great, but the jetstream vest is probably my most often used piece of kit.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Jetstream vest here as well. Its a great peice of gear. Warm for its weight and holds its own as an outer layer without a jacket. Packs well too. I dont leave home without.

sr80

WKR
Depends what your looking to do with it. Kelvin would likely be too warm to hike in. But the jetstream is good for that in cooler weather.

I own the Jetstream and the Mountain Vest. I've owned the Kuiu Guide Vest as well. The one that was/is used the most is the Jetstream. It has a fleece backer which provides warmth for your core and it has gore wind stopper. Overall the Jetstream does a great job of keeping your core warm. The mountain vest is just a windproof layer with no fleece backer. It does an excellent job of cutting the wind, but doesn't provide any added warmth. The Kuiu Guide vest is similar to the Jetstream. It also has a fleece backer, but it is not nearly as windproof as the Jetstream.