Anyone wearing the new FL Wick shirts?

Trying to decide on sizes for this year. I have heard the new sizes are slightly longer and tighter fitting. Anyone have any input on these?

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I got same size as old stuff. Seems to fit well, maybe slightly tighter. But so soft and comfortable. Can't wait for elk season.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Trying to decide on sizes for this year. I have heard the new sizes are slightly longer and tighter fitting. Anyone have any input on these?

I would say they are very close, just a tad tighter in the lower torso. Maybe a bit longer. Neither one of those changes would make me change size I’ve ordered. So far I’ve been impressed with the fabric and greatly prefer the feel of it vs older aerowool.

Originally thought I wanted to go down to small as I wear a small puffy but after a cautious trip to the dryer after washing (I usually hang dry any merino) it tightened up to my liking. Compared to my llano they added some length and loosened it up a bit for the wick which is why I put it in the dryer.

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
I agree. Slightly longer in the torso and "better" fit in chest and arms. I ordered a medium and I'm kinda between a med and lg in the Chama. Med in the wick is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
How is the breath ability and dry out time on these tops?

I’ve ran the wick stuff enough now to be confident in saying it’s certainly an improvement on the old aerowool in dry time, and feels better next to skin. Dry time is impressive.

I ordered a Wick LS in large (my size in all normal things) and was very pleased with how it fit, not skin tight, but no extra material either. The sleeve length is perfect for me if using the thumbholes...if not, there is going to be some bunching at the wrists. That's something to consider as you start to layer- LS bunching at the wrist, then the Klamath bunching at the wrist, then the Catalyst having elastic wrists which may pull the bunched up fabric up your forearm as you layer. Not to assume that's your setup too, just something to consider.