Sitka blizzard Mitts

ianpadron

WKR
Only guys that will have field experience with them are Sitka Pro Staff dudes, I would track a couple of them down on Instagram.

Steven Drake is always super helpful. Randy Newberg is obviously the man as well.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

looks like they were just released. There probably won't be any reviews until the cold season, but they look great and warm.

OP
M

Mslvdc

FNG
Yeah that’s what I was afraid of. I was hoping for some real world input but I guess they’re too new.

I don’t have Instagram. Any idea how else to ask those fellas?

ianpadron

WKR
Randy is a member on here, and runs hunt talk forum which is another awesome Western hunting board.

Aaron Snyder might have some insider info as well, I remember him running a couple prototypes last season that had not been released to the public yet.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
I took a pair on my Stone Sheep Hunt last week. Since daytime temps were in the 80’s, they never left the tent! I think they are going to be great though.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone tried these yet? I was looking for a pair of mits and I can’t find any reviews on them anywhere.
Thanks.

They are bulky, but super warm. It will be the next step up from the stormfront gloves. I was able to get a pair last year and wore them on a hunt in Russia in late November, and I don't think my hands ever got cold. It snowed for 3 days and winds were up to 40mph. I will be taking mine with when I go back.

OP
M

Mslvdc

FNG
Cool, thanks. That’s what I was hoping to hear. I want something extra warm and have tried a bunch of different gloves. I’ve heard mitts keep hands warmer because all the fingers are together. Guess I’ll give them a try