Sitka for Women - recommendations?

This thread goes out to the women and spouses to women who have experience regarding the Sitka Women's line.

My awesome wife has completed her hunter safety education and is ready to start putting in for tags next year, so we are preparing her kit now to get good deals and discounts. Now I know quite a bit about the mens line as I have a ton of it, but wanted to ask if any women have experience. My biggest concern is warmth. My wife is from a tropical environment and so warmth is the most critical factor. I have looked over the line but without having the clothing in front of me/her, I suspect I might make some bad decisions in the coming months.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jbehredt

WKR
They make a women’s kelvin. She’d have a hard time getting cold with that on ;). My wife layers a first lite shirt, women’s Sitka grid fleece, the kelvin active and the first lite cascade shell. Gets her into October without complaints. She’s hoping for more pant options from Sitka this coming year because she says, imagine this, her first lite Alturas pants make her look fat. She thought the timberlines were too much or early season and I’d tend to agree.

LostArra

WKR
As the father of 4 adult daughters, don't try to buy a female pants. Ever. Leave that to them.

Depending on hair volume a lot of women aren't into hoodies.

One daughter hunts and gets cold easily when treestand hunting. I got her the Fanatic jacket and Schnee pack boots and she loves 'em both.
She looked at Sitka pants but ended up with some Cabelas brand she really likes.
Now hunts in single digits. Probably not clothes related but she's also a deer magnet.