Texting Gloves

These are thin but suffice. What are good ones?
9372c59b0a068b0d4e95f23431e03c1b.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been using the first lite thin liner gloves which are alright for this. I've added a clear window to my hand muff this year for stand hunting drop my phone last year when the big buck came by and I was surfing the web doh

colonel00

WKR
I could actually see it being useful if you are stand hunting. Basically sitting for hours on end can be a bit boring at times. Personally, I would just get a stylus or some other touchscreen pointer so you can keep your gloves or even mitts on and still us your phone.

kodiakfly

WKR
I have a pair of Manzellas and a pair of OR that have the touchscreen fingers. Manzellas are Windstopper as well.

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
While wearing Nitrile or regular exam stye gloves you can still use a smart phone.

OP
Brandon Pattison
I am not a fan of touch screen GPSs but do you need these or do they work with regular gloves?

Most of my time on the phone is reading and researching, not texting. If you spend 8 hours or more a day in a treestand and have signal you too would be on it instead of when there's work to be done or spend time with the family.