Best Mountain Bowhunting Pant?

So I am looking for the best bowhunting pant. I want something quiet. I will be hunting Mule deer elk and heading over to NZ in June.

Was looking at the Attacks or maybe the Alpine but not sure how loud they are

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I like my Microtex, and they're 50% off at Cabela's right now. Really love their Microtex Lite that they discontinued.......however, I just saw that they now have a Microtex "lightweight" pant on their site. I need to call them and see if they are the same as the original Lite's. Just wish they came unhemmed like they used to. Their Talls are still way too short.

Kotaman

WKR
Sitka fan here: The Sitka Mountain Pant and the Sitka 90% pant are about as versatile as it gets. The new 90% pants are quieter than either of your KUIU choices and quieter than the Mountain Pants if "quiet" quiet is what you are looking for.

kodiakfly

WKR
Sitka guy here too. I wear my Timberlines even in "warmer" weather, but "warm" is relative. But they're plenty quiet for bowhunting.

warrior80

WKR
I would not consider the Kuiu pants loud. I wear them bow hunting and they've been great. I don't think they're any louder than my Sitka Timberlines. All great choices. My choice would be the Alpines. I like the Kuiu fit better, but I have not tried the newest models of the Sitka pants to compare how they changed the fit this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have Sitka Ascent, Sitka Timberline, Kuiu Attack, and Kuiu Alpine pants. I will be using either the Alpines or Ascents this Colorado bow season. I haven't decided yet. All my summer scouting has been with a pair of Ascents and they are awesome! The Alpines however do have the Kevlar knee pad and are more wind resistant. I don't think I could go wrong with either pant.

buttekid

Lil-Rokslider
Another +1 for the Sitka. Most comfortable hunting pant I've ever worn. Love the built in knee pads and design of the pockets.

Trial153

WKR
Sitka ascents... Mountain pants or 90%ers depending on the season how hot you run

bates

WKR
I feel covered with the kuiu tiburons , attacks and then Sitka timberline depending on conditions and weather these 3 cover it