Kryptek Altitude line

MattBC

FNG
Has anyone heard when Kryptek's altitude line of clothing will be released?

Never. I don't know what is going on with it, but they have supplied zero info about it, I've sent a couple inquiries and have not received an email back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never. I don't know what is going on with it, but they have supplied zero info about it, I've sent a couple inquiries and have not received an email back.

It looked like they where going to use same technical fabric that Pnuma used. I'm betting Pnuma swooped in and got an exclusive kind of like Kuiu did with Toray.

Which suxs bc Krptek obviously has a better idea on what western guys truly want in a technical hunt line.

It looked like they where going to use same technical fabric that Pnuma used. I'm betting Pnuma swooped in and got an exclusive kind of like Kuiu did with Toray.

Which suxs bc Krptek obviously has a better idea on what western guys truly want in a technical hunt line.

I thought the Altitude line was going to use Scholler fabrics? What is pneuma using?

The MVT rating on the rain jacket is 120,000 that's either a typo or something weird is going on there.

I feel like kryptek really phoned it in this season. A hyped release of a new product line,that never came, and really not much new to offer. I see more licensed kryptek gear then anything else. I really want to support kryptek as a veteran owned and hunter based company but I simply cannot wear their jackets anymore. The cut is tight and way high that even my size large first light comes a couple inches lower than a kryptek xl and even then I'm on the border of needing a 2xl. I really hope kryptek re-engages as I want them to be successful. Krytek mandrake is by far my favorite pattern

Titan_Bow

WKR
I never heard from them either in regards to this line. As a vet myself, and an avid backcountry hunter, I was really excited about this line when I first saw it. I did splurge on the Vellus line for some late season deer hunts this year though.