First lite clothing and shrinking

Hello everyone. I just bought some first lite clothing and much to my surprise I think I got a great fit on every piece. But that got me too thinking. Does this stuff tend to shrink any when washed properly like allot of other fabrics do? In all my research on first lite clothing I have never heard anyone talk about this so I am guessing it is a non-issue. But I wanted to ask some of you who have been using this stuff so I don't end up with clothes that don't fit after being washed a Couple of times. Thanks for any input.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Hunter6

WKR
I wash on hand wash cycle and line dry with no issue.
One of my shirts got washed and dryed with my normal clothing and it shrunk a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisS

WKR
I purposely tried to shrink my chama qz a little so I put it in the dryer on permanent press setting and I don't think it did at all.

Yooper

WKR
I wash mine per the instructions (IIRC..warm wash, low heat dry) and none of mine of shrunk and I've got quite a bit of the stuff.

Gutpile

Lil-Rokslider
I tried shinking my llana and chama 1/4 zips because they were way too big and no one wanted to buy them. I washed them on hot and dried them on high heat twice and they didn't shrink a lick. I never dry any wool but I actually wanted these to shrink and they didn't at all

OP
predator13
Thanks for all your input guys. I guess I'll stick with what I have and we'll see what happens.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Elc1973

FNG
Tried shrinking my chama and kanabs twice to get a better fit and nothing. The one time I wanted to shrink some of my wool and it didn't work! Go figure!

Vtsheddog

FNG
Everyone seems to be putting their merino in the dryer? I've heard mixed reports about this being a big no no, recently got some new FL merino and now I'm wondering if it's ok to do or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
I've got 3 different first lite llano tops and I dry them all. Only one shrunk up and it was the most recent one purchased. Maybe they aren't made as well as they use to be.