Delete

pwsINC

WKR
timberline is lighter, no insulation. Not much in the way of pockets. taped seams though and it fits better if your taller. seems to be a bit longer than jetstream. I like mine. Haven't used jetstream this season after buying timberline in summee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

kodiakfly

WKR
Agreed about the weight, not many pockets. To me, it actually feels shorter than my Jetstream. Just goes to show everyone is different. I love it though, it's a great piece for cool weather, being active when the JS is too much. It really does well knocking down the wind or if there's just a chill in the air and you don't want to layer much to protect against the wind. I do think it'd benefit from pit zips.

As far as the cinch waist, I honestly don't know, never gave it much thought. I'll have to run out to the gear room and check.

ontarget7

WKR
I have both the Timberline and the Jetstream and much prefer the Timberline for those early season archery hunts. It is very light weight, bucks the wind exceptionally well and has a well thought out tailored fit. There are many hoods that are just a pain when hunting do to them impeding your vision. The timberline does really well at staying with a nice secure fit as you turn your head. You will never loose your line of sight. Awesome jacket that is one of the mainstays on my early season archery hunts.

Here is a you tube video giving you the run down
Sitka Gear Timberline Jacket--Video Review - YouTube