Kryptek Vellus Jacket Weight?

excaliber

WKR
I heard back from Kryptek. I asked about the weight of the Vellus jacket and was told "As far as packing, this jacket will not be a good option to pack if you carry a bag smaller than a 2500."

I'm pretty sure that didn't address my question. Maybe it's so heavy they don't want to give any specs.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I will try and weight mine tonight. Its definitely not something I would consider humping deep into the backcountry unless conditions really dictated it. Its really good for an afternoon snowshoeing for rabbits, or sitting in a treestand waiting on a whitetail on a cold windy day, or glassing late season mulies in nasty weather out on the plains. It is relatively bulky, BUT, it is warm, windproof, waterproof, and after one or two washings, its very quiet.

• Banned
OP
jm1607

jm1607

WKR
Bump.

Kind of hoping someone will still chime in with a weight please

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Crap, can't believe I missed this. I'm working on the review of this system right now. Give me a day or two as I'll be weighing each piece.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
All the weights are listed in the review!!!! It's posted in the top of the clothing forum with a big yellow sticky. Hopefully you find everything you need in the review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: