lightweight hoody at Costco

GKPrice

Banned
I was in the Costco in Albany OR today, they have hoodies on sale there that are remarkably like that company that not many of us like the owner - they're in solid colors, (one light grey with shadow camo color) and fit like "THAT" brand too, $20 - I bought two of 'em, wearing one right now - with no shirt under they are VERY comfortable - CHAMPION brand, I've always had good luck with this brand

Last edited:
I never even suggested Sitka made them ??? Just passing along a good deal (IMO of course) to my fellow Roksliders - some of us aren't ashamed to wear a $20 piece ... ;-)

I wear and use a lot of costco pieces for hunting , great deals on usable product. The thing is you can use it all season , if you dont like it they will take it back no questions asked no matter how banged up it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Sitka wasn't the company I was referring to anyway)

uhh jk = just kidding. i knew which company you were implying just trying to make a joke . anyways think im going to pick one up thought thanks for sharing. you get a chance to weigh it?

OP
G

GKPrice

Banned
uhh jk = just kidding. i knew which company you were implying just trying to make a joke . anyways think im going to pick one up thought thanks for sharing. you get a chance to weigh it?

I suspected that you were joking ....... no weight but have one on right now, negligible though