Who else loves/loved the First Lite Chugach?

Dobermann

WKR
Just wondering if anyone else loves - or loved - the First Lite Chugach?

This was their button-up 'workshirt', made of the same material as the Kanab pants.

While it's a little on the scratchy side to me, that's no big deal over a base layer.

It's quiet, more robust than thin merino interlock like the other merino items around, and doesn't have zip failure issues.

Anyone else like it? Anyone else amazed it's not in their line-up any more? Anyone else want them to bring it back?

Last edited:
I picked up one of these off eBay a couple of months ago and it's a nifty shirt. I've worn it several times so far. I'm anxious to give it a go during the early season. I don't think it had much popularity because it's a button up shirt.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I prefer the Microtex button up shirts. Lighter weight, very durable, shake it out to dry it, comfortable, functional, and really well priced when they are on sale. I've been using these and the Lite version for 10+ years. But ya, love the button-up collared shirts with chest pockets.

colersu22

WKR
I have always wanted to try one since it looked like the same fabric as the Kanab's but I have never seen one in Large while I have been buying first lite. I wish first lite had a breast pocket instead of the sleeve pocket on there uppers. If I found one in Large I would be all over it.

I want one bad... in either ASAT or solids would be amazing. Wish they'd bring it back, but my guess is it didn't sell.

Just wondering if anyone else loves - or loved - the First Lite Chugach?

This was their button-up 'workshirt', make of the same material as the Kanab pants.

While it's a little on the scratchy side to me, that's no big deal over a base layer.

It's quiet, more robust than thin merino interlock like the other merino items around, and doesn't have zip failure issues.

Anyone else like it? Anyone else amazed it's not in their line-up any more? Anyone else want them to bring it back?

I used one quite frequently and it was very warm...but overall it did not fit into my style of hunting

WKR
I want one bad... in either ASAT or solids would be amazing. Wish they'd bring it back, but my guess is it didn't sell.
I wrote em last year asking if they'd bring them back. No body was buying them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I would buy one in a heartbeat. I was always disappointed that this was cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk