First Lite Camo Choice???

Hello! I am in the process of selling my Kuiu DCS Guide Camo setup and am looking at trying out the First Lite products. What is First Lite's line comparable to the Kuiu Guide setup? I live in middle of no where WY so I don't have readily available access to the look at the clothing first hand. I currently have a merino wool base layer and Kuiu super down pants and hoodie that I will continue to utilize. I hunt September for archery elk, a yearly week in September in the high country for mule deer and hunt late Oct for elk. I will also wear the camo in early season coyote hunting and under my woolies for late season. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Stickinit

FNG
I would go with the Corrugate pants, a Chama, or Halstead fleece. You can use your Super Down Hoody, and a rain shell. I do not use/need a soft shell for archery backpack hunting in Montana.

Gorp2007

WKR
Are you looking for recommendataions on clothing types or camouflage types?

I second the recommendation of the Corrugated Guide Pants, I've got a pair that I use for everything from summer hiking/scouting to upland bird hunting in driving rain and snow. With a pair of the Allegheny merino pants underneath they keep me warm down into the teens as long as I'm moving and you've already got the down pants for when you stop moving.

OP
L
Are you looking for recommendataions on clothing types or camouflage types?

I second the recommendation of the Corrugated Guide Pants, I've got a pair that I use for everything from summer hiking/scouting to upland bird hunting in driving rain and snow. With a pair of the Allegheny merino pants underneath they keep me warm down into the teens as long as I'm moving and you've already got the down pants for when you stop moving.
I am looking for suggestions on clothing type. I am deciding on what camo type but have not come to a decision. What coat do you wear? I am planning on a chama hoodie and will research the corrugated guide pants. I need a coat to replace the Kuiu DCS Guide jacket. Thank you!

Gorp2007

WKR
I am looking for suggestions on clothing type. I am deciding on what camo type but have not come to a decision. What coat do you wear? I am planning on a chama hoodie and will research the corrugated guide pants. I need a coat to replace the Kuiu DCS Guide jacket. Thank you!
I run an Uncompahgre puffy and/or a multicam soft shell Uncle Sam bought for me. I love the Uncompahgre and plan to wear that over my base and mid layers when I'm glassing for elk this fall in Colorado. I like my softshell because the price was right, but a lot of guys just go with a puffy and a good rain layer. Just depends on how much weight you want to carry.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
To be honest - I don't think First Lite has a jacket that replaces the Guide. They have the North Branch soft shell, but no hood, no pit zips, and a little warmer. I really am a fan of the Guide Jacket, and will probably pick up another one in a solid color.

If you want to run all First Lite - Uncompaghre and SEAK Rain Shell would be the most versatile.

Hello! I am in the process of selling my Kuiu DCS Guide Camo setup and am looking at trying out the First Lite products. What is First Lite's line comparable to the Kuiu Guide setup? I live in middle of no where WY so I don't have readily available access to the look at the clothing first hand. I currently have a merino wool base layer and Kuiu super down pants and hoodie that I will continue to utilize. I hunt September for archery elk, a yearly week in September in the high country for mule deer and hunt late Oct for elk. I will also wear the camo in early season coyote hunting and under my woolies for late season. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

what temps are you hunting in and we can try to fit you up...feel free to pm us as well