First Lite Cipher pattern and Giveaway!

Beendare

WKR
I've got a DIY drop camp moose hunt in Alaska and a Montana elk hunt this year that doesn't include pig hunts and a Whitetail Hunt's etc. so no doubt i could put either jacket through the paces.

2 strikes against me though: i would give an honest assessment, 2) i never win these things

Gorp2007

WKR
I've got a DIY drop camp moose hunt in Alaska and a Montana elk hunt this year that doesn't include pig hunts and a Whitetail Hunt's etc. so no doubt i could put either jacket through the paces.

2 strikes against me though: i would give an honest assessment, 2) i never win these things
Strike 3: the promotion is over. There's always next year!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

We certainly encourage honest assessments... everyone at Rokslide does their best to give honest and accurate assessments to help those wanting to learn about the product without having to purchase first then find it's not what they thought it would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
First Lite has a great sale on their website for solids right now!

Plus the corrugate guide shorts are up for ordering. Go check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Beck

WKR
I've been putting the Uncompahgre Puffy to good use this fall! Thanks again to First Lite, Rokslide, and Jordan for all this!!! Last weekend in 3"of fresh snow, 18* and a nippy breeze I stayed toasty. This morning it wasn't as cold, about 25-32* but a gale of a south west wind. Stayed warm again glassing on an exposed knob!!! Climbed Quandary peak this summer in Colorado and while on the summit I wore the puff and it did not fail! Not having much other experience with the big hunting brands of puffys I really like this one. It is a little noisy but I think that can be all puffys. I love the pattern for the Idaho country I hunt. Just a little update.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk