Kifaru Lost Parka in new Sitka Subalpine?

whitingja

WKR
Just wondering with the new partnership with Sitka if we might be seeing any anything in the new Sub-alpine camo pattern? That would be sweet. Lost Parka would be awesome, and packs as well. Just a suggestion.

Brendan

WKR
There is no new partnership between Kifaru and Sitka, and, Sitka has its' own line of packs, so my guess is probably not...

And Sitka has a competing puffy.

more like 10 at this point. They have enough things with the kelvin name in it to make a guys head spin.

I am sure kifaru wouldn't have a problem doing and as long as it made them money. If they could actually get fabric in the pattern. now would gore be willing to license it? who knows, Cost? again who knows. Mystery ranch stopped making packs in it because the fabric was very difficult to get printed correctly. I personally wouldn't pay a premium over and above the current kryptek pieces kifaru offers but some may.

I would be interested to hear how their experience went with fusion. I personally thought it looked terrible on their bags and because of that I bet it wasn't a great seller.

OP
W

whitingja

WKR
Exactly Phillip. Sorry, bad assumption on my part. But in regards to sitka already having their own jacket, so does Kryptek, but Kifaru has the Lost Parka in their pattern. So I don't think that would stop them. I'm going to buy the Lost Parka either way, but thought it would be a good pattern to have.

Dobermann

WKR
I would be interested to hear how their experience went with fusion. I personally thought it looked terrible on their bags and because of that I bet it wasn't a great seller.

Woah! For a moment there, all that past tense had me worried they'd discontinued it ... but a quick check shows it's still an option on their site.

Personally, I think it's a great addition for those who don't want to be mistaken for either being (ex-)military or a dead snake. :D

dotman

WKR
Exactly Phillip. Sorry, bad assumption on my part. But in regards to sitka already having their own jacket, so does Kryptek, but Kifaru has the Lost Parka in their pattern. So I don't think that would stop them. I'm going to buy the Lost Parka either way, but thought it would be a good pattern to have.

Kryptek was big on licensing their pattern.

Woah! For a moment there, all that past tense had me worried they'd discontinued it ... but a quick check shows it's still an option on their site.

Personally, I think it's a great addition for those who don't want to be mistaken for either being (ex-)military or a dead snake. :D

They did. Frank made a comment that they most likely will not be making anymore then they currently have as it didn't sell well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
skindaddy: tipsntails was referring to Kifaru stopping using Fusion, not to producing the LPP ... back in March, I hadn't yet heard the news! They still have a couple of pack options available in Fusion, but not many.