BLACKOVIS Merino wool

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider
I have 4 or 5 of them. Been real pleased so far. Can't tell any difference between them and the kuiu I have. Buy with confidence.

IdahoBeav

WKR
I bought a couple pair on camofire yesterday. They'll be my first merino products.

tttoadman

WKR
I just picked up 4 pairs of boxers and a couple of the charcoal 1/4 zip. I assume these are the same basic materials amd quality of C4E. I have yet to wear out any of my my C4E merino with some bought back in 2013. I have no need to spend 2X or 3X the cost for brand "X" or "Y".

OP
D

Derek0525

WKR
Yeah the prices seem pretty good i might try a few things.How far down the leg do the boxers go i bought some merino boxers from another company but they are short and ride up after a while.

mobilefamily

Lil-Rokslider
I have a shirt and boxers. Shirt is good. Boxers too tight on my thicker than average legs.

Agross

WKR
For the price I am happy with them. I would say the boxer run a little snug. I am happy with the bottoms and the quarter zip top. A lot cheaper than some of the other merino base layers.

wyosteve

WKR
I got a few of the 190 non zip tops thru their Camofire sale. Love them. Fit well, look good and seem warm. Much better than my Icebreakers.

cocky84

WKR
How are they on torso length? I have a heck of a time getting base layer to stay tucked in. I hear these are longer but didn't know.

92xj

WKR
Just got a pair of boxers. They are tight on my thighs and are cut a little low that shows a little crack on a no butt white guy. The fit isn't a complaint because I know everyone is different. The only thing I don't get is the tag, why put a tag on next to skin merino, what an itchy annoyance, I know I can cut it off but I've never been able to make a cut off tag not even more itchy or perfectly smooth than just leaving the whole tag.

Just ordered a couple pair of the boxers. Should have checked this site first because they seem tight. The real test will be if they don't burn holes through like the FL Red deserts I had

Their quarter zip hoodie is my new favorite piece of outdoor gear. I'm buying a spare before they change them or up the price.

sasquatch

WKR
How are they on torso length? I have a heck of a time getting base layer to stay tucked in. I hear these are longer but didn't know.

Same way but these fit the bill! Wish they made camo patterns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiskeysierra762

Lil-Rokslider
I bought 3 T-shirts and a quarter zip long sleeve from Camofire. I would suggest ordering a size up as these run on the small size. Im a big guy with a weightlifter build and usually wear a 2xl, but these shirts in a 2xl fit TIGHT, I need a 3xl for a comfortable fit.

I bought 3 T-shirts and a quarter zip long sleeve from Camofire. I would suggest ordering a size up as these run on the small size. Im a big guy with a weightlifter build and usually wear a 2xl, but these shirts in a 2xl fit TIGHT, I need a 3xl for a comfortable fit.

+1 i returned the hoody because it was really tight on me. id size up

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I got the short sleave T and love it! Very lightweight and comfortable.

Great buy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
50/50 merino boxers were great. I brought 2 pair for a 7 day hunt. Rotated every 2 days.