Black Ovis Merino

UtahJimmy

WKR
I keep seeing this pop up on camofire and I'm wondering if anyone has feedback on performance. I saw a couple reviews of their briefs in a recent thread but wondering if anyone has used the baselayers for a season or so? Would you recommend?

I bought the badlands latitude (bamboo) top and bottom last summer at a great price and loved the performance. I was disappointed with the stitching in the cuffs though. The pants came undone around the ankles on both legs which caused them to unravel. The top is still going strong though!

I also have a C4E merino top that is killer. Just looking to add to the arsenal at a reasonable price!

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
They are going to be very similar to the C4E merino 190 tops but in my opinion the sizing is much more true to size. We just launched those a short while ago and we are getting awesome feedback so far. Let me know if you have any questions.

adamm88

WKR
They are going to be very similar to the C4E merino 190 tops but in my opinion the sizing is much more true to size. We just launched those a short while ago and we are getting awesome feedback so far. Let me know if you have any questions.

Do they have thumb holes in the sleaves? I couldnt tell from the description... Thanks

clip

FNG
I bought the 1/4 zip earlier this season and it's fine (no monkeythumb holes) I mainly run it as a second layer over sleeveless loooongtail swazi T. I don't know if it's better than many similar products but camofire makes it very easy to order,and I had a few other things in my basket plus I support a small business when possible.

Last edited:

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the crew top and the boxers. I've put a couple hiking days, a full snowboard day, and a few days of fly fishing on them. I really like them. The top is super soft and comfortable. Boxers are great, comfortable and no stink. I have all first lite gear other than that and these compare well.

For the price I'd buy it all day! I'll probably add a couple more pieces.