Sitka Women's Big Game Line Review, by Becca Moffat

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey Roksliders, grab the wives! The Sitka Women's Line just went live and our own staff writer, Becca Moffat, is here with her results from last year's prototype testing of the system on a variety of Alaskan hunts (including that wicked bear hunt shown in lead photo.)

Any questions or comments, post them up here. Becca is subscribed to the thread and will get you fixed up as time allows.

Here's the review:
Sitka Gear Women's Big Game Line Review

Last edited:
Thanks for the great review Becca!

My wife and I will be going to Kodiak for a mountain goat hunt late August early September. This being our first hunt together, I was wondering what you would recommend to make sure that she is as comfortable as possible? Insuring that we will have many more of these types of trips.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the great review Becca!

My wife and I will be going to Kodiak for a mountain goat hunt late August early September. This being our first hunt together, I was wondering what you would recommend to make sure that she is as comfortable as possible? Insuring that we will have many more of these types of trips.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

Glad you found the review helpful, and glad to hear you and your wife will be getting out there together!

A Kodiak mountain goat hunt is quite the undertaking for her first trip . I would say keeping her warm and dry is going to be key to her enjoying herself, and Thus wanting to go again. Quality rain gear, and a good puffy coat and pants would be a great start. Feel free to PM me if there are other specific questions I can help answer :)