Braken Wear Testing by Ryan K Sanpei

Just wanted to take the time to thank both Rokslide and Braken Wear for allowing me the opportunity to test this Scorcher Top. As of today, the results remain the same as what I've previously posted. This would be a functional top for my hot weather hunts here in Hawaii. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Here's my last hike out with the Scorcher Top.

X2FRrg9.jpg

If anyone else has any experiences to share while hunting with the Scorcher Top, please feel free to post on this specific thread.

Aloha and Mahalo!
Ryan K Sanpei

texag10

WKR
thx for the insight. it might be too late if youve already gone to production for the pant, but something that could aid in breathability (since you said you are sacrificing it for durability on the pant) is leg snaps so the legs can roll up. The prana zions have this feature and I did it as a diy mod on my tiburon pants and it makes a huge difference in dumping heat for hot weather.

View attachment 48729

View attachment 48730

bonus pics of todays hunt just for robbie and his snocone ; )

View attachment 48731

View attachment 48732

I have both prana stretch zions and kuiu tiburons and never use the snaps on the zions when I roll them up. Both the zions and the tiburons stay up just fine without them in my experience.