Post Thanks / Like

SKRE Ptarmigan Super Down Jacket Review

Check Out the Ptarmigan Super down Jacket Review!!!!!! I gotta tell you, this is one of my favorite pieces. If you want to stay warm while glassing on a windy ridge, give the Ptarmigan a try. At 12 ounces you'll hardly feel the weight of this jacket, yet it provides plenty of insulation to your core.

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw this in person and still in disbelief I didn't try and talk you into deal off the expo rack.
    I really loved how this puffy is built and the wieght of it blew me away. This will be a great seller for you guys. I'm hoping I get one before fall

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I've been eying this one as well, and am still kicking myself for not buying it around Christmas when it was on sale. I was just over at the Skre gear site and see that they've got a sale going on. If I wasn't looking to get some stuff for my truck, I think I'd be ordering one of these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by couesbitten View Post
    Yeah, I've been eying this one as well, and am still kicking myself for not buying it around Christmas when it was on sale. I was just over at the Skre gear site and see that they've got a sale going on. If I wasn't looking to get some stuff for my truck, I think I'd be ordering one of these.
    They have 20% off going right now. Apply Spring20 as a coupon to the Puffy makes it 159$.
    My experiences are just that... My Experiences.... and should be taken as such. I claim not to be an authority on anything just a guy who loves the outdoors and hopes to share his passion with others who enjoy it also..