Quality hiking pants

4ester

WKR
I wear my Eddie Bauer Guide Pros during my summer scouting, training hikes, and early season. They are holding up very well, just a small puncture from some nasty sagebrush during antlers hunting. Easy fix. Good pants and warranty also if you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daubsnu1

FNG
I found some Sherpa Adventure Gear pants on clearance at a local outdoor store that was going out of business. They were marked down to $60.

Very comfortable, and seem pretty durable.

Jbehredt

WKR
I found some Sherpa Adventure Gear pants on clearance at a local outdoor store that was going out of business. They were marked down to $60.

Very comfortable, and seem pretty durable.

I bought a pair at Jax. I never return things but had to return them. The stitching in the seams was popping all over. The pant material is amazing 4 way stretch. The thread in the seams... not so much.

I hike in 5.11 Apex pants; can usually find them on sale for <$70; also the Stonecutter pant looks like it would be real durable. I am actually surprised that I really never see 5.11 recommended on this site.
Hello my friend, the 5.11 Apex are great. I just wanted to say that the Stonecutters are really nice. They hold up very well to rough brush and terrain. I'm shocked no one has ever brought them up as well.