Aerowool in hot weather

Dude, if you are going to go Aerowool, you gotta get yourself a pair of the Dobson boxers. Best underwear I've ever worn. Fairly stretchy and they seem very durable. I squat in them alot and they don't feel restrictive what-so-ever. Best part is they literally have ZERO scent. I bought 2 pairs last year for my early season hunts. Now let it be told I am a very "aromatic" guy. My wife can't even stand to be around me after I sweat. It's bad and poly just amplifies the problem for me. After 3 days of constant use and tons of butt sweat, the boxers had absolutely no smell what-so-ever, even with the little polyester they did add to them. They still smelled like the day I opened them. I only switched them out so I could wear the other ones too;) The bonus is they dry EXTREMELY quickly. I go from absolutely soaked in sweat to bone dry in about 30-45 minutes of resting, granted it was 75 degrees out, but I've never had any other underwear do that even remotely close.

Dude, if you are going to go Aerowool, you gotta get yourself a pair of the Dobson boxers. Best underwear I've ever worn. Fairly stretchy and they seem very durable. I squat in them alot and they don't feel restrictive what-so-ever. Best part is they literally have ZERO scent. I bought 2 pairs last year for my early season hunts. Now let it be told I am a very "aromatic" guy. My wife can't even stand to be around me after I sweat. It's bad and poly just amplifies the problem for me. After 3 days of constant use and tons of butt sweat, the boxers had absolutely no smell what-so-ever, even with the little polyester they did add to them. They still smelled like the day I opened them. I only switched them out so I could wear the other ones too;) The bonus is they dry EXTREMELY quickly. I go from absolutely soaked in sweat to bone dry in about 30-45 minutes of resting, granted it was 75 degrees out, but I've never had any other underwear do that even remotely close.
Goodbye swamp ass!

I concur with your description on the breifs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dusty

Lil-Rokslider
I'll echo what most are saying here. In my experience, the aerowool dries quicker than the Llano. Another difference that I have noticed is that the Llano and other non aerowool pieces seem to stretch more readily than the aerowool, so at times can be a bit more comfortable. After a couple hours of moving around I don't notice it anymore. When I first put on my Wilkin Aerowool it is a little tight on my forearms and elbows (fat elbows I guess), and takes a little longer to conform than my Llano does. But after that, it is comfortable as all get out for days on end.
I'll also concur with the swamp ass conversation regarding the boxers. I wore a pair for a R2R and had no swampiness or chafing, I call that a win!

I'm interested on sizing as well. I'm 5'10" 185. The medium Llano is tight and too short, medium chama is loose and about right in length. I just ordered a medium wilkin and the new shorter boxers, looking forward to giving em a go.

choovhntr

WKR
I found the sizing a little bigger (less clingy) than the llano. I'm borderline with everything first lite has so I actually went one size down for the aerowool. I'm 5'11" 205 and wear a large in aerowool xl in llano.