Light/durable hiking pant

I agree about Prana Zion. Get them from Amazon not REI. Fjall Raven's are great if you want to go up in durability and don't mind spending some $.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"

Have been very happy with these. Very cheap but seem to be well made. They are fairly durable, fit perfect, have some stretch to them, have plenty of pockets, and are very light and breathe able.

would be an interesting option if they had them in a 34" inseam

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
would be an interesting option if they had them in a 34" inseam

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe they do make a 34" inseam but it looks like it's out of stock.

Just checked WalMarts website and they have some 34x34's in stock. Might be able to find some others elsewhere though.

Brendo

FNG
As much as I love my prana zions they pick up burrs like crazy! I just bought some outdoor research ferrosi to try out. they are very thin but are a soft shell hopefully a little more burr resistant. I'm looking at either some marmot scree or Columbia Royce peak for later season hunts. Ive had the attack pants and thought they were to warm early season and not quite weather resistant enough for late season.

FYI, GovX carries the PRana's (which I love, even wear them to work...in the office) If you are a LEO, Vet, active service and can get certified (send a copy of your dd214 for vets) you can get them for $59 right now. I got my lone pair with REI points. (great deals at GovX on some stuff. Picked up a vortex Razor hdlh for $150 less than I had ever seen it anwhere else. Shipped directly from vortex too)

I would have 10 pairs and wear them all the time if I didn't spend so much on other gear.

I also have some KUIU Tiburons that are nice to wear but I am too fat to fit in them right now. Quite a bit more expensive though.

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
I've had pretty good luck with the Eddie Bauer Guide Pro Pants. Seems like they're on sale every couple months (currently on sale) and have been fairly durable for me over the last 6-months.
10-4 on the guides and the horizon guide chino is a little less on the slim size more of a straight leg with less taper, best pants I own.