Where does Kuiu produce their clothing?

warrior80

WKR
None of the "technical" hunting clothing company's have their clothing made in NA. It's all overseas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't know. I purchased a guide beanie from Kuiu about a year or so ago that was made in Canada.
Canadians refer to beanies or stocking caps as touques. I believe Mr. KBC was just making a little joke.

As far as Kuiu goes, their website claims total transparency. I'd just ask them.

Canadians refer to beanies or stocking caps as touques. I believe Mr. KBC was just making a little joke.

As far as Kuiu goes, their website claims total transparency. I'd just ask them.

What we have here is a failure to communicate (that was said in my best southern accent), I don't speak Canadian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "Bison" belts they sell are made in USA. It's a shame because the Trump kids hang out and hunt with the owner, bunch of hypocrites. Make Asia Great Again.

The "Bison" belts they sell are made in USA. It's a shame because the Trump kids hang out and hunt with the owner, bunch of hypocrites. Make Asia Great Again.

Do you know of a factory in the US currently that could handle the production and Gross Margin? Why would a business owner go raise the capital, build a mfg facility and then have to shut it down due to unionized labor costs in conjunction with Snowflake EPA regs?

You don't make anything great putting a cart in front of a horse

Gr8bawana

WKR
Do you know of a factory in the US currently that could handle the production and Gross Margin? Why would a business owner go raise the capital, build a mfg facility and then have to shut it down due to unionized labor costs in conjunction with Snowflake EPA regs?

You don't make anything great putting a cart in front of a horse

Yes by all means let's get rid of all the EPA regulations.
laws-and-regulations-united-states-3561.jpg58adcf1a2900002500bea3a9.jpg