Sanctuary or Fanatic Bibs?

atredmon

FNG
Having trouble deciding on which late season bibs I want to purchase. I live in Kentucky and this is for purely late season tree stand hunting. Which ones did you guys find to have the best warmth, water repellent abilities, range of movement, and quietness, etc. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Having trouble deciding on which late season bibs I want to purchase. I live in Kentucky and this is for purely late season tree stand hunting. Which ones did you guys find to have the best warmth, water repellent abilities, range of movement, and quietness, etc. Any feed back would be appreciated.

both are going to be great for keeping you warm and blocking wind. i would say the fanatic is slightly more versatile with all the pockets while the sanctuary may be slightly warm. i have worn both and both will do great

we sale both so if you need help with either or want to check our specials feel free to pm or email us at [email protected]

Brendan

WKR
Fanatic is not waterproof or water resistant - but will be quiet. Has a soft fleece-like exterior. It does have a windstopper layer so will be wind-proof and warm. It'll do fine and keep you warm in a light rain, but I wouldn't want to be out in it in a steady or heavier rain.

sactuary is much quieter than fanatic. which is saying something because the fanatic is super quiet. The sanctuary is as quiet as your favorite cotton hoody and just as comfortable, but ridiculously warm.

Scrappy

WKR
Sanctuary for me, it is a little warmer. I don't have to layer under it as much for late season iowa.

Scrappy

WKR
Sanctuary for me, it is a little warmer. I don't have to layer under it as much for late season iowa.

Brendan

WKR
Something to keep in mind - Fanatic isn't designed to be Sitka's warmest. The Incinerator series is. Waterproof, windproof, brushed outer fabric to stay quiet. I haven't used it though, so can't comment further. My guess is that it isn't quite as quiet because of the gore tex and extra bulk.

Regarding comments above - I find the Fanatic jacket to be silent (As in able to draw on a whitetail below you in quiet frozen conditions silent), so not sure how anything can be quieter than that... But, I haven't used the bibs or haven't used the Sanctuary. I use a set of the Stratus pants, and wear them over a set of primaloft pants when it gets cold.