Kuiu Tour

Akash

FNG
I went to it. You get 15% off when spending over $300 and 10% off if less than $300. There was no giveaways. It's nice if you want to try things on and see and feel the gear before placing an order. You can call and add to your order before it ships as well to still get a discount

SheepDogRob

Lil-Rokslider
I like there stuff so I went when it came to my town... nothing special. It was all about publicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
I have a few items from Kuiu but it would be nice to try things on before I buy them. Too bad the tour doesn't come closer to Indiana. The closest it comes to me is Omaha NE roughly 8 hours away. They have a lot of hunters East of the Miss that buy from them I was suprised to see 0 locations east of the Miss.

lintond

WKR
I went when it was in Portland. For me it was nice to get to see some of the pieces and try on some pants. A 34 in the tiburons, attack, and alpines all fit differently.

No stop in Wyoming. Even though it passes right through....

Carhartt threatened to kick their a$$ if they interfered with their Wyoming world tour so Kuiu backed off and decided to hit Mizzou and their whitetail hunters instead.