First Lite Pre-orders

530Chukar

WKR
Anyone started receiving their pre-ordered gear from First Lite yet? Their initial ship date was mid June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackwagon

FNG
Just got mine yesterday, with the exception of some of their new Aerowool pieces. Corrugate guide shorts are the bomb!! Just tried on the Sawtooth Jacket and not totally sure what to make of it yet. Just a strange jacket and I'm not sure about the fit. Anyone else try out their Sawtooth jacket yet?

92xj

WKR
Can you explain your sawtooth fit in comparison to the same size in another first lite piece?

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone started receiving their pre-ordered gear from First Lite yet? Their initial ship date was mid June.

We are just starting to receive and ship products. Still waiting for some pieces, but we are supposed to get everything in next week.

OP
530Chukar

530Chukar

WKR
Got my obsidians yesterday

How do you like the obsidians so far?

Glad to see they're starting to come in. I checked on my FL account and for some reason it shows my last order with all the pre-ordered gear as 'completed' and everything shipped two months ago with the original order. I'll have to shoot them an e-mail later to clarify that.

Stwrt9

WKR
I someone that got something in Conifer could post up some real life pics that would be awesome i'm contemplating putting in an order but would like to see some pics before i decide. thanks
Josh

bbrown

WKR
I someone that got something in Conifer could post up some real life pics that would be awesome i'm contemplating putting in an order but would like to see some pics before i decide. thanks
Josh
Its much darker than the website shows and pretty close to the Pine they used to carry.

bbrown

WKR
How do you like the obsidians so far?

Glad to see they're starting to come in. I checked on my FL account and for some reason it shows my last order with all the pre-ordered gear as 'completed' and everything shipped two months ago with the original order. I'll have to shoot them an e-mail later to clarify that.

I haven't worn them other than trying them on but the material and fit is good and very similar to the corrugate guide pants I have been running. The inseam does seem to be pretty long - I'm 5'10" 185-190 pretty average build and the are a bit long for me but won't be an issue when I'm wearing boots. My only concern is the crotch does seem a bit baggy (feels wrong typing that...) and might fight you high stepping and climbing time will tell but not enough to be a deal breaker

FYI my order info shows the same thing but the shipping invoice they send with the tracking info shows everything that has shipped, is currently shipping and what is still back ordered so I wouldn't worry about it.

OP
530Chukar

530Chukar

WKR
I haven't worn them other than trying them on but the material and fit is good and very similar to the corrugate guide pants I have been running. The inseam does seem to be pretty long - I'm 5'10" 185-190 pretty average build and the are a bit long for me but won't be an issue when I'm wearing boots. My only concern is the crotch does seem a bit baggy (feels wrong typing that...) and might fight you high stepping and climbing time will tell but not enough to be a deal breaker

FYI my order info shows the same thing but the shipping invoice they send with the tracking info shows everything that has shipped, is currently shipping and what is still back ordered so I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the info.

bbrown

WKR
Just measured and they are 32" from the middle of the crotch to the bottom of the hem.

Here are some pictures of the conifer color:

Outside in the sunlight:
IMG_5873_zpsb5j5ycu1.jpg

And on the wall in my office under crappy lighting:
IMG_5877_zpsdx6wxjxl.jpg

Stwrt9

WKR
Just measured and they are 32" from the middle of the crotch to the bottom of the hem.

Outside in the sunlight:
IMG_5873_zpsb5j5ycu1.jpg

IMG_5877_zpsdx6wxjxl.jpg

Awesome thanks, and wow they are a lot darker than it looks like on the website. Going off the website Conifer looks like it is more of a brownish green.

I found the obsidians to fit more like the corrugated than the kanabs. I might have to exchange for a size larger.

Also, they seem a bit thinner than the kanabs. To me they are a totally different pant. I'm looking forward to comparing them in the fall.

The corrugate shorts are amazing. Love them.

Dobermann

WKR
I haven't worn them other than trying them on but the material and fit is good and very similar to the corrugate guide pants I have been running. The inseam does seem to be pretty long - I'm 5'10" 185-190 pretty average build and the are a bit long for me but won't be an issue when I'm wearing boots. My only concern is the crotch does seem a bit baggy (feels wrong typing that...) and might fight you high stepping and climbing time will tell but not enough to be a deal breaker.

Sorry if I missed it in your posts, but what size did you get?

NDGuy

WKR

Outside in the sunlight:
IMG_5873_zpsb5j5ycu1.jpg

IMG_5877_zpsdx6wxjxl.jpg

That is unreal! I can't believe the difference in color from this picture vs their website. That is terrible on their part.

That looks like Pine HA!

MT_Wyatt

WKR
That is unreal! I can't believe the difference in color from this picture vs their website. That is terrible on their part.

That looks like Pine HA!

I was looking at getting some of the conifer stuff b/c I liked how much lighter it was than pine.....now I don't know, totally agree with you.