First Lite Pre-orders

The conifer is lighter than the pine; but definitely not as light as the pictures show. I was thinking the same thing when I ordered the puffy in conifer. I have the pine hat and the conifer puffy. I'll take a picture of the 2 side by side and post tonight.

Sorry guys, things got busy last night and I didn't get around to taking a picture.
Work, take dog out for an hour, cook dinner, etc. I'll post up this weekend

Rolando

FNG
Pine hat / conifer briefs

441dae844d607c79920d61cd84db0f3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
I found the obsidians to fit more like the corrugated than the kanabs. I might have to exchange for a size larger...

Man, that's confusing ... I found the Corrugates ran larger than the Kanabs and had the whole MC Hammer thing going on ... I swim in large Corrugates, large Kanabs are okay but baggy, but medium Kanabs have - weirdly - a very, very short crotch. This doesn't make sense on a dedicated backpacking pant, where the waist should sit at your true waistline and be above the hipbelt ...

Interesting. We must have totally different body types. I have a booty to I found the corrugates to be tighter than the kanabs in the same size.

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider
I was one of the March winners of the GoHunt.com first lite giveaway. I was told mid June ship date. Nothing yet, but I get excited every time the ups guy drives by.

Sent using my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service

Got mine two days ago. Conifer is the new green and looking my forward to testify no it out this year. Obsidian pants, uncompahgre vest and jacket and corrugate shorts.

Last edited:

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
I got my Uncompahgre puffy in conifer last week. Wore it fishing this weekend and love it. I have another in fusion that I picked up last year.

Feels like a slight change in fabric as the new Conifer puffy exterior feels slightly softer and quieter than the previous version. Also really digging the color. I own a bunch of pine base layers and the conifer has a noticeably earthier hue to it. Tough to explain but I like it.

I also noticed a few differences in the zippers, they may have changed suppliers. Nothing bad just seem different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

92xj

WKR
Can you explain your sawtooth fit in comparison to the same size in another first lite piece?

Can anyone that has the new sawtooth explain it's fit compared to the same size of any of the other first lite clothing. How does a large sawtooth compare to a large north branch jacket, or large Halstead, etc...

dacd4134

Lil-Rokslider
My Obsidian pants and Sawtooth should arrive next Tuesday (ordered from S&S).

I got my Corrugate shorts about a month ago and they are awesome. I got them in dry earth and wear them all the time. I'll get another pair the next time I see them offered at any kind of discount.