First Lite Sawtooth Review/Impressions?

TXCO

WKR
Has any one gotten their hands on the hybrid sawtooth jacket and given it a run? Im interested to hear about it. I like the concept and I believe kryptek tried it a couple years ago too.

Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket

I have one. Haven't worn it much yet. Nice construction and fit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TXCO

TXCO

WKR
Im contemplating one or a kuiu kenai. Cant decide.

NDGuy

WKR
I tried on sizing at Scheels.

I'm 5'6" 175 34in waist.

I fit into a medium just fine. Taller guys would want the L probably but try on prior to buying if able.

It's an interesting concept. More of a base layer look on the arms and on the bottom of the jacket. I am a L in all their stuff, L Sawtooth fit well

92xj

WKR
It's an interesting concept. More of a base layer look on the arms and on the bottom of the jacket. I am a L in all their stuff, L Sawtooth fit well

Do you happen to have a Large North Branch jacket? If so, does your large Sawtooth fit tighter than the North Branch or fit the exact same?
What about a Large Halstead or Chama Hoody, sawtooth fit the same?

I've heard different opinions on the fit, but not really a comparison between those pieces. My Hoody in larges fits a lot baggier and loose on me than my large North Branch. I'm just trying to figure out the fit and if I should order different sizes depending on how I decide to layer.

Do you happen to have a Large North Branch jacket? If so, does your large Sawtooth fit tighter than the North Branch or fit the exact same?
What about a Large Halstead or Chama Hoody, sawtooth fit the same?

I've heard different opinions on the fit, but not really a comparison between those pieces. My Hoody in larges fits a lot baggier and loose on me than my large North Branch. I'm just trying to figure out the fit and if I should order different sizes depending on how I decide to layer.

Honestly I'd just tried it on at Scheels when I was perusing thru there, so I can't effectively answer that for ya. I am going to assume the Sawtooth would be tighter, as it's more of a base layer/jacket hybrid. Would be a great outer layer for "chilly" elk mornings, or a great mid layer for insulation I believe.

NDGuy

WKR
One thing about it that will likely turn me away from owning one is the price tag. You can buy the North Branch or Unpronounceable jacket for like $25-50 more. Or have a top layering system for the same price.

OP
TXCO

TXCO

WKR
Yea it is quite pricey, really surprised at that honestly