where do prana zions fall in line with the kuiu and sitka lines

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know the sitka line well, but compared to my brothers attack pants, they are a little lighter I would say.

Grumman

WKR
I have 5 pair of the Zions and only 1 of the Sitka Ascents. Both are great pants. To me the Zions are a lighter fabric than the Ascents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I just ordered a pair from travel smith, Thanks for the heads up. Ive used Prana Pants for a few years for all sorts of stuff including hunting so Im not passing up a pair of zions for 39 bucks.

dunner543

Lil-Rokslider
Thats a great deal! The Zions and the 2017 Sitka Ascents are pretty close to the same thickness in fabric. The 2016 and older Ascents are a bit thicker than the Zions.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I was gonna buy a few pair. But after tax and shipping, it was more than I've found them in the past.

I found that the Marmot Verde Pant is a better pair of pants. The ventilated crouch is amazing.. it addressing the issue others arent willing to admit, well not fully admit. Either way they are sturdy pants and come in earth tone colors. I have Zion and they are bit heavier. But the Marmot and The EB Ascents win my vote and i have Sitka pants too.. just another option to try for you if you want. I use these pants every week and they are bit more form fitting which i like for hiking and hunting.