Kryptek Altitude Bora Jacket

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone tried this jacket?? It's crazy expensive but I can't help but wonder if it's all that because I love the pattern. Have been on the fence about buying a Jetstream for a while but the price has me holding off. Anyone tried both of these jackets? Is the bora pretty water resistant?

Waaaaaaay to rich for my blood. I like the pattern but not that much. They have 25% off until the 9 of July. Go ahead and order it and let us know what you think.:cool:

Oh, and free shipping on 100 bucks or more. There's that!!

OP
C

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
Waaaaaaay to rich for my blood. I like the pattern but not that much. They have 25% off until the 9 of July. Go ahead and order it and let us know what you think.:cool:

Oh, and free shipping on 100 bucks or more. There's that!!

It's a bit rich for my blood too. I'm a jacket whore though. Why the hell is it so expensive?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Working on a video that compares the Jetstream to the Bora. But it's a few weeks out still.

I guess the scholler fabric is supposed to be the best. I have zero first hand experience with it though.

OP
C

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
Working on a video that compares the Jetstream to the Bora. But it's a few weeks out still.

Looking forward to it. Since the 25% off sale at Kryptek excludes Altitude I'm in no rush. Curious which you would pick if cost was not an issue and you could only have one.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
It's been harder than I thought it would be. I know exactly what the Jetstream is and isn't. I've had one for years. The Bora is a little different. I hunted in it for twenty days but still didn't get to test everything I wanted to.
f644a01aecf55bd5254257ca21da702f.jpg

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah I am seriously interested in this also Jetstream is hands down my favorite softshell.

Dragging this old thread up, did this comparison ever happen? Pretty interested in this kryptek schoeller stuff.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I am almost done! But I threw the Catalyst in at the last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk