New Clothing Changes Suck

OP
Stwrt9

Stwrt9

WKR
this is an odd thought to me. i'll climb up on a mountain top and cry high praises if they sponser me. :) but no..nobody is sponsering a slow hiking, crooked shooting.. Asian bowhunter.

obviously it was meant more as a joke because of all the love/hate fanboy crap that has been going on around here lately is all. best of luck this year with all your hunting adventures.

boom

WKR
obviously it was meant more as a joke because of all the love/hate fanboy crap that has been going on around here lately is all. best of luck this year with all your hunting adventures.

srry..missed the humor.

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
All the details, fit, features, materials, cost can drive me nuts. Then when I think I've found it, it's expensive. So I shop deals and classifieds, often giving up and just paying full price️. I factor in camo too a point. I just bought a camo jacket when I wanted solid but it was a great deal from the classifieds nwot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AlaskaEd

WKR
This is why I always try to get solid neutral colors. My favorite pants are grey Sitka's, I have Columbia and Helly Hansen raingear, Kifaru/OR/Others jackets, misc tan/grey shirts, random hats, OR gaiters, etc. the only camo I have is Multicam, but that's fairly common across many brands and styles. Buying something specifically because the camo matches is dumb, but OTOH, mismatched camo looks bad. So solid earthy colors as much as possible for me.