Shell mitten recommendations please.

mod7rem

FNG
I'm looking to get a waterproof shell mitten. Every year on Sheep and goat hunts we always get hit with some cold wet weather, rain, snow, hail.......
Any suggestions for a good shell that hopefully won't wet out too fast. Right now I'm using a set of marmot goretex mitts but they have leather palms and the shell is actually partially insulated with a thicker removable inner mitt. More for really cold conditions. Thanks for any suggestions.

I've got a lightweight pair for biking that have the fleece strip for nose wiping. I can't remember the brand but if a hunt is forcasted to be cold and wet I take them. You can't submerge them but will keep you dry in pretty significant rain. They don't breathe well either but with a liner glove and some activity you'll warm up fast. Also a hot hand packet will be like heaven when in cold conditions glassing.

AlaskaEd

WKR
Borah Gear has eVent mittens that are super light and fairly inexpensive. I have a set I plan on using with fleece gloves. I don't have any actual use with them, but they seem to be well made and their bivys of the same material get great reveiws.

OP
M

mod7rem

FNG
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I didn't realize there were companies making ultralight mitten shells. I'll check out all the suggestions.