What size Teton jacket?

CGC

FNG
What size would you recommend in a Teton jacket, I am 6'1" 200 lbs. I plan to wear this jacket on a October hunt and on a archery elk hunt later in November. I want be able to wear a vest underneath it for my elk hunt and in January for archery deer where I'll be treestand/ground blind hunting. Temperatures will be in the low 20's to about high 40's or mid 50's.

I Was looking at the super down vest. Do you guys feel this will be quiet enough for archery if I wear it between a merino base layer and the Teton jacket?

Rmauch20

WKR
I am 6'2"at 195# with 45" chest, I have one in XL and it fits pretty good. I can wear a base layer or two and a 200g fleece underneath and not feel to restricted. If your wanting to wear more then that you might need the XXL.

I would go XL. Same height but I'm 210-215 with 44" chest. I can wear my friends size large but not much room for anything underneath. XL fits much better

Cdpp880

WKR
I agree with the XL. I am the same exact size as you. Had a large and it was too small to put anything underneath other than a base layer.