FL Alturas Women's Guide Pant

gwm

FNG
I am considering getting my wife a pair of these pants so wondering if anyone has experience with their sizing, fit, durability, etc.?
Thanks!
Greg

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am considering getting my wife a pair of these pants so wondering if anyone has experience with their sizing, fit, durability, etc.?
Thanks!
Greg

Pick me!

Fit wise they run really true to their sizing on the website, I thought. I really like the fit, it's a much better fit for a girl bod. I have long legs and they were long enough for me which was a blessing. Durability those pants are really tough.. I tested them on Tiburon and Baja, and purposely would walk through brush that would snag and I never got the pants to rip. I'm super happy with mine, will be wearing them this year for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
My girlfriend loves them. The sizing seems to run true to size(at least for her) and they seem pretty durable. She has been talking about ordering some in a solid color for scouting and shed hunting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

rgrmike

Lil-Rokslider
I got some for my wife and she loves them. I think they run pretty true to size. She'd 5'9/5'10 and 140-150. Mediums fit her great. They have some stretch and while I think they could be an inch longer in the inseam for her they work.

OP
G

gwm

FNG
Thanks for the informative answers.
Much appreciated!