Sitka core questions

Jay03

WKR
Hey for all you that have owned numerous different clothing items including the Sitka core midweight and heavyweight and the first lite fleece and Labrador wool jacket I have a question. I own the First lite items I mentioned and am curious about the Sitka core mid and heavy. What weight Sitka core would you say is similar to the first lite fleece weight or Labrador? I am not totally exited about the way the first lite fleece fits and the Labrador is HEAVY and being wool wont dry very quick. I have never owned any Sitka gear so curious about replacing the First lite fleece with the Sitka. I wear a medium FL fleece and Large Labrador. Which size Sitka matches those best? Thanks

I totally agree. I was in your position two years ago but have now switched over to Sitka. I don't own the midweight but I can tell you the Sitka heavyweight fit me much better and did not make me feel weighed down. I think the Labrador may have been a bit warmer but not enough to make it worth the weight for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jay03

WKR
I totally agree. I was in your position two years ago but have now switched over to Sitka. I don't own the midweight but I can tell you the Sitka heavyweight fit me much better and did not make me feel weighed down. I think the Labrador may have been a bit warmer but not enough to make it worth the weight for me.

Did the sizing cross over from the FL to the Sitka for you? Have you had or have the FL Halstead fleece? If so was it comparable to the Core heavyweight? I don't have any Sitka dealers nearby that carry the Core so I will be ordering sight unseen this first go around.

marktole

WKR
I wear a medium in the first lite chama hoodie and a large in all the Sitka core series. 6' and about 190# for reference. Hope that helps you out.

It does thanks, I am pretty similar in size at 5'11" 180#.
I am the same height and weight and wear a large in the base layers. First Lite was tough to size for me. Sitka fits well.

Did the sizing cross over from the FL to the Sitka for you? Have you had or have the FL Halstead fleece? If so was it comparable to the Core heavyweight? I don't have any Sitka dealers nearby that carry the Core so I will be ordering sight unseen this first go around.
I never had the fleece so I can't compare them. sorry!

Hey for all you that have owned numerous different clothing items including the Sitka core midweight and heavyweight and the first lite fleece and Labrador wool jacket I have a question. I own the First lite items I mentioned and am curious about the Sitka core mid and heavy. What weight Sitka core would you say is similar to the first lite fleece weight or Labrador? I am not totally exited about the way the first lite fleece fits and the Labrador is HEAVY and being wool wont dry very quick. I have never owned any Sitka gear so curious about replacing the First lite fleece with the Sitka. I wear a medium FL fleece and Large Labrador. Which size Sitka matches those best? Thanks

the fanatic hoodie is similiar to halstead tech fleece

the heavy and mid weight are similar to the halstead as well

the labrador is nice but i dont find a whole of uses for it where i hunt

if you need more sitka or first lite help, let us know...we are running some pre season specials on both