The search for a pant

I have the prana Zions and the walmart version. The prana seem to fit a bit smaller but the fabric seem similar. I like both but prefer the pranas. WOULD like to try the obsidian but the cost seem crazy.

OP
B

brocksw

WKR
What's wrong with attacks?
Not a thing... Probably one of my favorite pants, but until about October I get pretty sweaty in them. Something just a touch lighter would be perfect for mid September.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ty619

FNG
I'm a big fan of Fjall Raven. The vida pro trousers are durable and breathable. I apply a DWR additive periodically which helps with wind resistance as well. I don't think I've ever seen them mentioned here. Great pants, true to fit and again tough material. Pocket layout is bitchin too. Not sure why I don't see them more. Might be because its yuppy?? All I know is it works, and I'm no f@$*in yuppy.

IdahoElk

WKR
Not a thing... Probably one of my favorite pants, but until about October I get pretty sweaty in them. Something just a touch lighter would be perfect for mid September.

Agree,too bad they don't make Tibs in solid colors

OP
B

brocksw

WKR
Agree,too bad they don't make Tibs in solid colors
They did.. I was not a big fan of that pant though. Not much stretch and I didn't think it was a very durable pant. I think the Prana is a much better pant for early season.

Last edited: