Fjallraven

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Its not a dedicated hunting brand by any means but this company from Sweden makes some amazing products.
I currently have the Keb trousers and Abisko shorts, they are both tough as nails and can handle pushing thru thick bush and brambles with ease.. No rips, or tears... The G-1000 fabric treated with the greenland wax makes them pretty damn waterproof as well.

I plan on getting the Keb jacket next to go with my pants but I would highly recommend this gear to anyone into hunting or the outdoors in general. I have no affiliation with the company what so ever.

AXEL

WKR
I bought my first Fjallraven gear in summer, 1973, used it often and hard in my former employment in the BC mountains as well as recreationally. It was damned good gear then, I am pleased to see it back in BC stores after a long period where one could not buy it here and I also highly recommend it for hardcore bush stuff.

Trial153

WKR
Very nice stuff, couple of local retailers have it in my area. My wife bought a few pieces it's well made and looks good on her.

It comes up on sierra trading post from time to time fyi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk